Diamond drilling uses industrial-strength diamonds set into a soft matrix, which means greater depths can be explored than ever before.
The service is used to create a hole to a very precise measurement, whether that be for a major construction project, or for the implementation of wires or pipes.
You may not want to create a perfect shape, and if you need an irregular hole drilling, contact us to learn more about our stitch drilling service which we can provide.
Whatever kind of project you are working on, we can offer you a robust service that will probe all kids of sites, no matter how big or small, complex or simple.
Our modern concrete cutting techniques are as non-invasive as possible, which means there will be no fuss when we undertake your project.
You should use Barton Drilling because:
- We have years of experience in the diamond core drilling industry
- Our concrete cutting approach is fast and effective
- Diamond drilling is accessible seven days a week
- Diamond core drilling means your options to explore are virtually unlimited
- We are Drilling and Sawing Association members
- We offer electric & hydraulic diamond drilling, ranging from 8mm diameter up to 750mm diameter holes cored
All our Operatives are qualified to NVQ L2 & CSCS Certified amongst other accreditation's & we are able to carry out various works in Warrington, Cheshire and the North West to suit your requirements
We have been established for over 30 years, and we are included on the approved Sub Contractor list on Oil Refinery's, Chemical works, Seaforth docks, Power stations Airports atc.